Terms and Conditions
- The write up should either be submitted in Hindi or English.
- No reference of the identity of the person submitting the design should be made in the design. If done so, it shall lead to the entry getting rejected.
- It is strongly advised not to wait till the closure time for submission of entries. DRDO/Organiser shall not be responsible for late/ non receipt of entries on account of server errors/ traffic.
- The decision of the Domain Expert Committee/Independent Expert Committee will be final. No communication will be entertained into with any person in relation to any decision of the committee or process.
- Only Winners shall be intimated by DRDO/Organiser through Email and website.
- All prizes will be awarded and paid in INR to winners through ECS only.
- Taxes on Prize Money are the sole responsibility of the winners receiving prizes. Prizes may be subject to tax reporting and other purposes. Applicable winners agree to supply Organizers with any necessary information to affect the same and to fully cooperate in fulfilling all applicable legal requirements.
- By making a submission in the contest, all applicants warrant and represent that to the best of their knowledge, their submission is original and does not violate or misappropriate any third party trade secret, “know-how,” copyright, patent or other intellectual property right. Applicants also warrant and represent that there are no obligations of any nature, legal or otherwise, which would prohibit, restrict, or interfere with their participation in the Contest or submission of their proposal, and agree to obtain any necessary clearances, authorizations and/or approvals prior to participation.
- Applicants, by submitting the design, grant DRDO/Organiser and its affiliated units/ ministries all rights to reproduce, distribute, display and publish the design.
- DRDO/Organizers assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- Applicants represent, warrant and covenant that the submissions do not:
a. Infringe on any third party intellectual property rights and further do not violate any confidentiality obligations of the Applicant;
b. Contain material that may be considered as defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
c. Violate any statutory provisions.
- No liability: DRDO, Organizers, members of Evaluation Panel, Selection Committees, supporting organizations or any employee or agent of DRDO shall not be liable for:
a. Any costs incurred or loss or liability suffered by the applicant in relation to contest;
b. Any loss in expectation of profits by applicant.
c. Any failure by applicant to understand the rights in relation to Intellectual Property, or the rights of Organizers, IR, supporting organizations or any third party in relation to Intellectual Property; or
d. Any other benefit the applicant may expect to gain by participating in the Contest.
- DRDO/ Organizers may change the Terms and Conditions of participation at any time without prior notice. The amended Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon being posted on the website. It is applicant’s sole responsibility to regularly visit the website to read any changes to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
- DRDO or any of the supporting organizations will not incur any costs for applicants participating in the Contest nor entertain any claims for the same except specified above.
- Disqualify an applicant from the Contest for breach of any terms & conditions of the Contest; or
- Discontinue the Contest by posting a notice to that effect on the Website.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction in the courts of Delhi only.